Wednesday, October 26, 2005

You ARE very special!

My sister has been bringing home a lot of songs/activities she learns in Pre-school.

She sat me down and gave me a little mirror to hold onto. She sang "Tic Toc, pass the mirror, pass the mirror. Who does it land on?" and it landed on Danni! (I was the only one in the circle).

"I am Danni and I am very special!", she said, "Say it!"

So I said, "I am Danni and I am very special".

"You ARE very special!" she said after that.

Her Pre-school teacher made sure that each child in her class knew that they were very special. No matter what others thought of them, they were very special to her. It made me also happy to hear that from my sister.

Has anybody told you recently that you are special? I want to tell you that..You are very special.

You ARE God's specialty and that's your reason to smile today! =)

Why don't you tell somebody that they are special today? And pass on that smile.

2 Comments:

Blogger David Kwag said...

everythings fits into place now Danni..

4:36 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

faarou, thats so cute!

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home