Thursday, September 29, 2005

JAMA jnr 2005

Thank you God for my cell group:
For Sebin and his quirky & 'smart' comments, making our cell meetings always interesting.
For Donald and his smiles.
For David C and his generousity to get us all drinks at meal time on the last day.
For Nicole and her sweet nature.
For Anna and her maturity and enthusiasm to always bags the front seats during service.
For Kelly and her desire to know you more.
For Jess and her heart to follow your lead.
For Youn-mee and her enjoyable presence.
For Louie and his 'wow'ing card tricks.
For Tim and his 20 cent coin move and smiles.
For Thomas and his love for basketball and good heart.
For David L and his prostrate prayer position and laughter.

Thank you God for the great times we shared together. I pray for these sons and daughters that they would continue to walk a life of faith even after JAMA jnr, persevering and continually praying. Please provide them accountability and support.
Thank you God for allowing me to blessed by getting to know the volunteers and staff.
Thank you God for sharing your Word with us through the speakers of the conference.
Thank you God that you answered so many prayers.
Thank you God that you are really before, here now, and in the future.
Thank you God for teaching me many things and opening my eyes to what you want me to see.

I pray now that Where you do Lead, that I will follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home