Sunday, September 04, 2005

Some light food for thought!


I had my special uni friends over for brunch the other week. It was a really nice day and here are some pictures of what we ate!



These are prawn... frittas?? haha I don't know what to call them. They're strategically placed on top of cherry tomato halfs and a corriander leaf for decoration. (I tried to play chef, u see!)



Some Sushi! I love salmon and avocado sushi coz I love salmon and avocado together and separately!


And you can't have a brunch without fresh strawberries and cream!! Mmmmm.. yum! =)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mmmmmm ... looks like you had a nice lunch :) thanks for sharing your pix ... next time can you share the food too? ;) :P

11:44 PM  
Blogger Danni said...

well actually u guys should come over one day and I can whip up something! I need to practise cooking and so I'll need people to practise on!! hahaa noo.. just kidding! I'd love to have you all over for something very soon!! Keep posted! =)

4:03 PM  
Blogger H said...

YUM! Looking good!

6:43 PM  
Blogger David Kwag said...

i'm ready!!


for you calling me over for food!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home