Sunday, October 16, 2005

Before I forget...

This is what my sister said the day after Garbage Night... (translated into English)

Z: Onni.. when do I grow up like you?
D: Ummm.. like 16 years later. Why? Do you want to grow up like me?
Z: Yeah when I grow up, can I go out late at night to the garbage man and give him the garbage like you did last night?
D: Sure! You can do that instead of me.

And another time, after I made her angry...

Z: I'm going to pray to God!
D: about what??
Z: I'm going to tell him that I don't like you.

ooff.. that burnt deep...

Mind of a 3;11 y.o... so simple!

6 Comments:

Blogger H said...

hey Danni!!

Danbi is toooo cute!! Simple minded is good...let's go back to being simple minded!

Miss talking with you! Let's catch up a little earlier on Saturday! yeah?

4:33 PM  
Blogger Hermann said...

hehe... danbi is so adorable... :) tell her i said hello, and ask if she remembers me...

3:43 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

hahahaha! SOO CUTE! too bad she thinks i'm the devil~ =(
she's seriously so scared of me for some reason~ =(

6:13 AM  
Blogger David Kwag said...

she's scared of me for some reason as well.....
haha

6:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

:) so cute! :)

11:36 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

what aaron? you're speaking engrish mate

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home